Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 9th 2014: Dinner at Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar, Marlborough

Today after work, I headed into Marlborough
Empire Pest Control
Centennial Park,
Grange Boulevard and South Bolton Street
for dinner at the Fish Restaurant and Bar, a pretty upscale seafood place.
After looking at the menu, the only seafood I got were the Crab Cakes (lump crabmeat, Old Bay Aioli, Frisee, Candied Pecans) for appetizers,

while getting the Crispy Duck Breast (breaded duck, kimchi slaw, fried egg, Tonkotsu aioli) for my main dish)

The crabcakes were excellent, especially with the pecans. The duck was pretty good too, although I wished that it had more sauce. It was really filling though, making me unable to finish my Cinnamon Bacon Beignets (Maple caramel).

The beignets tasted a little weird with a strong alcohol flavor, but after dipping them completely in the caramel sauce, they were excellent.

Overall, a pretty good meal, and judging from the crowd here on a Tuesday night, this place is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment