Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22nd 2013: Dinner at Davide, Boston

Today after work, I had to pick up my friends who were coming from NYC from Riverside T-Station in Newton. The sun had still yet to set, so I decided to check out a few places in Northbridge
Rockdale Congregational Church
Old Centre Congregational Church,
Benson Road and Hill Street
Fairlawn Christian Reformed Church
Pleasant Street Christian Reformed Church
Linwood Mill Apartments

including two dams that had beautiful views,
Whitins Pond,
Carr Road and Purgatory Road
Linwood Pond, 670 Linwood Avenue
and Uxbridge.
Good Shepherd Church
Blanchard Early Childhood Center,
65 East Hartford Avenue
Crown and Eagle Apartments,
99 East Hartford Avenue
Faith Fellowship Church
Finally, it was time to head to dinner at Davide, an Italian restaurant in the North End area of Boston.

It was so hard to find parking here that I had to park at the Lewis Wharf lot before heading to the decently upscale restaurant nearby, which is located in the basement level of a building.
Using my $40 groupon, I decided to get the Assorted Mushrooms (White Truffle Polenta, Thyme, Garlic, White Wine) for my appetizer

and the Osso Bucco (Braised Veal Shank, Saffron Risotto, Gremolata) for my main course.
Although both dishes looked similar because of the sauce, I enjoyed both dishes, being able to extract some marrow from the bone of the veal shank.

After a decent meal, I headed to Newton and waited for my friends to arrive before bringing them to my place.

Gotta wake up early tomorrow to start preparing for my food truck prelaunch party.

No comments:

Post a Comment