Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8th 2013: Dinner at Patriots Roast Beef and Grill, Templeton

Today after work, I decided to continue my quest to visit all the churches I missed out on in the towns I have been to before.

This time, I visited a few places in Oakham,
Muddy Pond,
Worcester Road and White Hall Road
Fobes Memorial Library
Oakham Congregational Church


the New Braintree Congregational Church at 8 Hardwick Road in New Braintree,
a few places in Barre,
Barre Congregational Church,
30 Park Street
Barre Center for Buddhist Studies

passing by the Williamsville Pond Dam area at Thompson Road and Burnshirt Road in Hubbardston.
and others in Templeton.
Steeple Antiques and Collectibles
East Templeton Elementary School,
160 Patriots Road
Old Grace Baptist Church,
34 Elm Street
St. Vincent de Paul Church,
18 Pleasant Street
I ran out of time before the sun set, so I decided to get something in town instead of heading into Gardner, going to the Patriots Roast Beef and Grill at 146 Patriots Road to grab some dinner. This place is also a pizza place, with a small but decent sized sitting area. After looking at the menu, I decided to get a Super Pastrami Sandwich, which came with fries and slaw on the side.

It was actually pretty good, and the fries were crispy and tasty as well. Not too shabby for a place like this in a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment