Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 13th 2013: Dinner at Cambridge 1, Cambridge

Today, while doing food truck stuff with my friend, we explored the Newton Center area,
Newton Center T-Station
and chanced upon the Roxy's Grilled Cheese food truck serving up lunch in the Cleveland Circle area of Boston, where we had complimentary Handcut Truffle Fries,

The Green Muenster (muenster cheese, homemade guacamole, applewood bacon)

and the Mighty Rib (Fontina cheese, braised short ribs, caramelized onions) sandwiches, which were delicious to say the least.
When dinner time came, my friend was meeting up with a friend at Cambridge 1, a chic pizza place near Harvard University, which was filled with people when I finally arrived after parking. I had also taken pictures of blooming flowers indicating the arrival of spring (finally) along the way while heading to the place.
After looking at the menu, I decided to get the Charcoal Grilled Pizza with lobster, roasted corn, scallions and cilantro.

Unfortunately, my pizza was pretty bland in my opinion, although my new friend's grilled steak pizza looked much tastier.



No comments:

Post a Comment