Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18th 2013: Lunch at Penguin's Pizza, Boston

Today, I had food truck stuff to do in the morning, but had a small break, during which I visited some places in Boston before heading to lunch at Penguin's Pizza in town.
119 Dorchester Street
Andrew T-Station
The president was in town today to give a speech about Monday's marathon bombings, so traffic was really tough while I headed to lunch, which was why I decided to stop by Penguin's Pizza after spotting it along the way.

This  place  is more a bar restaurant than a pizza takeout place, with interesting pizza recipes and quite a few people eating here when I came. I decided to get the soup of the day, a barley soup,

and the Great White Pizza (Alfredo sauce, braised leeks, lobster, scallions, butter chive oil).

This was my second time trying out a pizza with lobster on it, and again I was disappointed with the blandness of the pizza. The soup wasn't too bad though.

With that, I proceeded to do my food truck stuff for the rest of the day, doing stuff late into the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment