Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12th 2013: A Pizza Dinner at Crazy Dough's Pizza, Boston

Today after work, I had to head into Boston to help out with the food truck, so I decided to get some pizza from Crazy Dough's Pizza in the Boston College area for the guys on the truck. After looking at the list of specialty pizzas, I decided to try the Reuben (N.Y. deli-style smoked pastrami piled high with sauerkraut, mozzarella, scallions and Russian dressing)

and the Potato Cheddar Bacon (white pie topped with mozzarella, seasoned red bliss potato, smoked bacon and finished with scallions and freshly shredded cheddar, with ranch on top) Pizzas, both of which had to be large in order to use my Groupon. They were so large I could barely fit them in my car.
After getting them to my friends, they could not finish it either, but I have to say the Reuben was especially good, tasting much better than most Reuben sandwiches I have had in the past, while the Potato Bacon Cheddar wasn't too bad as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment