Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3rd 2013: Dinner at Amoroso's Ristorante and Lounge, Palmer

Today after work, I decided to go have dinner at Amoroso's Ristorante and Lounge at 2048 Main Street in the small town of Palmer, passing by the towns of Charlton,
Charlton Baptist Church
Charlton City United Methodist Church
The Overlook at Charlton
Charlton Sewing Center
Sturbridge to visit the St. Anne Shrine, which had many statues and monuments that I missed out on the last time I was here,


the Holland Elementary School

and Holland Congregational Church in Holland,
and the Friendship Baptist Church

in Brimfield along the way.
East Brimfield Lake
I also visited the 2nd Congregational Church in Palmer when I reached the town.


After reaching the restaurant, a family style sort of restaurant, I decided to get the Chicken Fingers coated with Sweet Chilli Sauce,


the Tortellini Soup,

and the Veal Marsala (Veal strips and mushrooms cooked in marsala wine, topped with grated parmesan cheese).
The Tortellini soup was not too bad, and this is one of the few times that I actually liked the chicken fingers, being really crispy and flavorful with the sauce. The pasta, however, was just all wrong. The veal was less than cooked and tasted funky, being a little sour, but hopefully it was just the sauce. Anyway, the pasta kinda ruined my appetite, and I took the leftovers home for the day. Unfortunately, I have to say this is not a place I will come back to in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment