Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 11th 2013: Dinner at An Tua Nua, Boston



Today after work, I decided to use a Groupon at An Tua Nua, a sports bar restaurant in the Fenway Park area, for dinner.

Apparently, they have an entirely different menu from in the past, with different kinds of meatballs with different sauces as their main focus. I decided to get their French Fries with curry sauce, a Slider Smash (bun with 2 balls smashed with sauce) with their Special Meatballs and Onion Gravy, topped with an egg,

and their Just the Balls with Pork and Bacon Meatballs, topped with pesto sauce, parmesan and a side of Iggy's Bread.

I also got a Stout Ginger Bread Whoopie Pie with Boston Cream for dessert.
All the dishes were actually amazingly good although the ginger was a little too strong for me, though simple looking and cheap, and in a bar restaurant. Think I'll put a recommend on this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment