Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11th 2012: Dinner at Ethan's Family Restaurant, Holden

Today after work, I had a Groupon deal for $30 at Ethan's Family Restaurant in Holden. I was not expecting much from this place, but when I stepped into the restaurant, I was surprised to see quite a spacious area and well decorated with paintings on the wall.











Spending $30 was a hard thing to do here. I had to get a cup of french onion soup, the Prince Edward Island Mussels and the seafood risotto, which also came with a side of caesar salad.
Caesar Salad
French Onion Soup









Prince Edward Island Mussels
Seafood Risotto











I was feeling fine until my seafood risotto came, and suddenly I felt so full I could hardly take more thn a few bites of the risotto, and had to take home the leftovers. Overall, I thought the food was pretty okay, and the restaurant decor did make up a lot for the averageness of the food.


No comments:

Post a Comment