Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7th 2012: Dinner at Oliveira's Steak House, Framingham

Tonight after work, I decided to have dinner with my friend using one of my Livingsocial deals at the Oliveira's Steak House in Framingham. My friend had never had a Brazilian buffet before, so today was a good day for her to do so.

We started off with the salad bar, where I got the chicken salad with matchstick potato chips called Salpicao de Frango. As always the meat started coming in droves on skewers to be sliced off and picked off with tongs.
Beef Ribs on a skewer
When we were full and waiting for our dessert which actually came with our buffet, the dessert choices being a buffet in itself of cakes, flan and key lime pie, we walked around the restaurant to take pictures of the decor.

Salad Bar
Table Decor
The Grill


Pimenta Caseira
With that, both of us enjoyed our dinner thoroughly, although I have to say that Pampas Churascarria in
Worcester is still better. I'm just glad I was able allow my friend to experience her first Brazilian buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment