Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 3rd 2012: Dinner at Brothers Pizza, Auburn

I had a Livingsocial deal at Brothers Pizza in Auburn, so I decided to use it there after work today, especially because I had a lot of work to do today and got off late. I had $20 to spend so I got the Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo and the Maui Pizza which is an upgrade from the regular Hawaiian with bacon added to it.

I ordered them from my office just before I left, and by the time I reached the place, which is like any other pizzeria, my food was ready. I decided to bring it back home so I could laze in front of my TV while eating and writing this blog entry.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Maui Pizza










Both dishes were pretty okay I guess, though nothing really spectacular. It was really filling though.

No comments:

Post a Comment