Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29th 2012: Dinner at Williker's Tex-Mex and BBQ, Shrewsbury

Today after work, I decided to grab some dinner at Williker's Tex-Mex and BBQ in Shrewsbury. This is a typical pub, and I sat at the bar to order seemingingly typical pub fare. I got the Cowboy Caviar with Nachos appetizer, which is a sweet corn salsa, which was actually pretty good.
Cowboy Caviar with Nachos

My next dish, Poncho Pete's Chili, which came with a side of warm cornbread, was also pretty good too, coming from a guy who rarely orders chili at restaurants.
Poncho Pete's Chili with Cornbread
The last dish I got was 5 garlic parmesan chicken wings, which happened to go for only $2 tonight.
Unfortunately, I felt that the wings were a little on the oily side. Otherwise, I had a good dinner overall tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment