Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 22nd 2012: Dinner at Ken's Steak House, Framingham

Today after work, I decided to use one of my Livingsocial deals at Ken's Steak House in Framingham to have dinner with my friend. This place is pretty high class I must say, and I am glad I came early, because it filled up pretty quickly.

I had $40 to spend, but after looking at the menu, I realized that just one entree was already over $20 on average. When my friend finally came, we decided to just get the appetizers. I got the lobster bisque, and we shared 4 appetizers amongst ourselves, namely the Escargot in Herb Butter, the Scallops Wrapped in Bacon, the Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms and the Caprese Salad.
Escargot in Herb Butter
Lobster Bisque


Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
Caprese Salad
Scallops Wrapped in Bacon














I loved the lobster bisque, which was actually full of lobster meat for once, while we had a fun time trying to figure out how to get the snail out of its own shell the way the upper class does.

Unfortunately, I was coughing so often that I pretty much spoiled the dinner for both of us. We decided to leave once we were done so I could rest my sore throat. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Ken's Steak House, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment