Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15th 2012: Farewell Dinner at Armsby Abbey, Worcester

Today after work, we had a farewell dinner for my friend at Armsby Abbey in Worcester whose internship was coming to an end this week. On the way there, I passed by the Worcester District Court.
 By the time I arrived, everyone had already gotten their food. After looking at the menu, I decided to get the Blueberry Grilled Cheese, something I haven't had at this place which I have been to often. This sandwich had housemade sweet & sour blueberry compote, house smoked bacon, Smith’s Farm Smoked Gouda and braised Swiss chard served on housemade honey oatmeal bread.
I rarely eat grilled cheese sandwiches, but this was excellent as can be expected at Armsby Abbey.

After dinner, my friend decided to use her Groupon at Blush Yogurt Cafe nearby, which I went to just recently, so we walked over there to get some frozen yogurt. I had not liked my first experience here, but I wanted to give this place a second chance. The only new flavor today was Blueberry cheesecake, and this time I added mini gummy bears as well, but they were not sufficient to make the yogurt any better. I give up on this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment