Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16th 2012: 2nd Try at Pepperoni Express, Grafton

Today after work, I finally decided to use my Groupon for Pepperoni Express at the Grafton location, which I failed to do so a few weeks ago at the Shrewsbury location.
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church
Today, I decided to get 3 pizzas and an appetizer, the Broccoli Cheese Balls, to make up the $30, and this time I made sure that the place accepted Groupons before I ordered. I got the Soprano (Prosciutto, Genoa Salami, Pepperoni, Fresh Tomatoes, Olives, Oregano), the Sun Burn (Buffalo Chicken, Bacon, Jalapeno Peppers, and Ranch Sauce) and the Ocean Delight (Shrimp, Tomato, Garlic, Oregano). When I got to the place, I was surprised to see that the place was pretty big and decently decorated for a pizzeria, including a fish tank.
Soprano and Broccoli Cheese Balls
Sun Burn


Ocean Delight
Of the pizzas, I enjoyed the Sun Burn the most, because of its tanginess and spiciness. The rest were pretty typical, though good as well. And to tops it off, I only had to pay 3 more bucks. Good deal for a full stomach with plenty of leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment