Friday, August 31, 2012

August 31st 2012: Dinner at Lucky's Cafe, Worcester

Today, I had another long day at work. For dinner, I decided to try Lucky's Cafe on Grove Street in Worcester.

This place is pretty small, in the basement of an old industrial building, but it was full of people, and there was a live band of 2 playing as well. Thankfully, there were still places to sit at the bar, so there I went.

I decided to get the Portuguese Fish Stew and the Peanut and Chicken Soup special.
Peanut and Chicken Soup
Portuguese Fish Stew










The soup was pretty tasty, while the stew was just the right amount of tanginess, and I loved the sauce. It was a little too much fish for me though, and I could not finish it.

Although this place is more of a breakfast/lunch place, it is definitely good for dinner on Fridays and Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment