Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6th 2012: Dinner at Joco's Bar, Waltham

Today after work, I initially arranged with my friend to have dinner in Waltham at Habanero's Mexican Kitchen, but I realized that it is closed on Mondays only when I got there, so as a backup plan, we went to Joco's Bar which was just a few stores away down the street, where I had a deal for $20. This bar is nothing to speak of, being really small, and having almost no customers on a Monday night. It was 25 cent wings tonight, so we decided to get 12 of them, and while I ordered the Beef Croquette appetizer and she got the Prosciutto and Mozzarella Sandwich, all of which were fried, and okay I guess, with the croquettes being a little interesting, tasting much better with the mustard sauce provided with it. My friend did not really like the fries either, mainly because they were cut straight from the potato with skins and all, which was fine by me actually.
Prosciutto and Mozzarella Sandwich
Beef Croquettes


25 cent wings
After dinner we headed back to my friend's place for some leftover cake, and then we called it a night.

Oh well, we'll go to Habanero's another night then.

No comments:

Post a Comment