Thursday, August 2, 2012

August 2nd 2012: My Expensive Dinner at Pepperoni Express, Shrewsbury

Today, I had to work really late, and as I had a Groupon for $30 of food at Pepperoni Express, a pizza place which has two locations in Shrewsbury and Grafton respectively. After ordering small Meat Lovers and Delhi Delight Pizzas, the Unique Pasta Alfredo, and a large Patriot Missile from the Shrewsbury location in the comfort of my office, I went down to the place along Route 9 to pick it up, only to find to my horror that my Groupon could not be used there as the they had different management from the Grafton location, where the Groupon would be valid.

Reluctantly, I parted with my $30, and brought my food which would have cost just $2 otherwise back to my office to eat.
Delhi Delight
Meat Lovers


Patriot Missile








The Unique Pasta










I have to say that the pizzas were pretty good though, while the sub and the pasta were just ok.

I have learnt my lesson however, and will mention my Groupon before ordering anything next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment