Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29th 2012: All You can Eat Sushi at Sakura Tokyo, Worcester

Today after work, I decided to have some sushi at Sakura Tokyo in Worcester. The decor of the place is pretty nice, and it was just my luck that they had All You Can Eat Sushi for just $21 today.
Thinking I was going to get a lot of food today, I decided to get the Boston Roll, Dynamite Roll and the Volcano Roll on my first order. What came onto my table looked more like 3 California rolls with slightly different toppings, and they tasted just as much. Feeling greatly disappointed, I decided to get one piece of each of their sashimi, namely tamago, salmon, tuna, white tuna, red snapper, squid, crab stick, mackerel and masago, which was decently decorated and okay for sashimi I guess.
Boston Roll (left), Dynamite Roll (middle), Volcano Roll (right)
Assortment of Sashimi










To say the least, I was very disappointed with my food today. Not coming back here again any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment