Thursday, October 25, 2012

October 25th 2012: Dinner at Bridge Street Bistro, Grafton

 Today after work, I decided to head into the town of Grafton nearby for dinner. I passed by the town center and other churches along the way.
Unitarian Universalist Church of Grafton
Monument,
Grafton Town Common



Baptist Church of Grafton
St. James Parish


The Bridge Street Bistro is more a family restaurant, and it was actually pretty crowded this Thursday night for a small town. There wasn't anything too outstanding on the menu, so I decided to get the Southwestern Steak Tips, which came with BBQ sauce, bacon, cheddar, mushrooms and onion rings, with potato au gratin and string beans on the side.
 I have to say, it was actually pretty good. Even though typical, I would give this place a try.





No comments:

Post a Comment