Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18th 2012: Dinner at Spalla's Italian Beef, Natick

Today after work, my friend and I decided to head out to Natick to try out Spalla's Chicago Italian Beef at 229 North Main Street. This place is more a deli than a restaurant, but as I had a Groupon to use here, why not? For $30, we got a lot of food, namely the Overload for myself, a Ten Inch Big Beef Sandwich with 0.5 Pounds beef, provolone, sweet peppers and giardiniera, the Chicago Italian Beef, a smaller version of the Overload for my friend, and 3 hot dogs, namely the BBQ Zang, made with BBQ sauce, bacon, onions and banana pepper strips, the Beantown Dog, smothered in baked beans, onion, bacon and cheddar, and the Chicago Dog, with mustard, onion, relish, tomato, pickle, and sport peppers on asteamed poppy seed bun.

The Overload
BBQ Zang Dog



Chicago Dog
Beantown Dog
I somehow managed to finish the Overload, together with the Beantown Dog, while my friend barely managed the BBQ Zang Dog, leaving behind the Chicago Dog for my lunch tomorrow.

Overall, nothing too special. Just another typical hot dog place.

No comments:

Post a Comment