Friday, October 26, 2012

October 26th 2012: Watching the Movie "Wedding Palace" in Boston

Today, I had a meetup event to go watch the movie "Wedding Palace" at the Paramount Center in Boston as part of the Boston Asian American Film Festival. I decided to park along Newbury Street, and as I was already late, I had to run to the theater. Thankfully, the movie still had not started when I arrived.

The theater itself was pretty typical, and I felt that the actors in the movie were a little over exaggerated in their acting.

After the movie, we headed to Bubor Cha Cha in Chinatown for dinner. As usual, we left it to one of my friends who is an expert at ordering at these restaurants to order our food. Pictures of it follow.
Black Pepper Beef
Salted and Crispy Shrimp and Cuttlefish



Thousand Island Shrimp
Kang Kong
Hainanese Chicken

After a delicious dinner, I decided to give some of my friends a lift home. Unfortunately, that meant that everyone had to walk all the way back to Newbury Street. Thankfully, it was a nice night out for a walk anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment