Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5th 2012: More Takeout from Pepe's Worcester

I had to stay late again at work tonight. I decided to get some pizza takeout this time from Pepe's, ordering the Mare and Mundo, a pizza with one half made of clams and tuna, while the other was prosciutto and sausage, and trying out the Nutella Stromboli dessert.

When I got to the place, I was surprised to see this was more a bar than a pizza place, though not that fancy. I was also surprised to see that my pizza was actually pretty large, but both halves were actually pretty tasty. The nutella stromboli itself did not look all that aesthetic, although the individual pieces were pretty delicious, especially when the Nutella was still warm.
Mare and Mundo
Nutella Stromboli










Oh well, back to work for me on a Friday night. Thankfully my weekend should be more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment