Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2nd 2012: Dinner at Le Mirage, Worcester

Today after work, I decided to have some Mediterranean food at Le Mirage in Worcester. From the sound of the name, it seemed like a pretty high class restaurant, but it was actually much smaller and simpler in decor, though still pretty decent, complete with pumpkin and autumn leaf decor for the fall. It looked like a bakery from the outside, but it was actually the display case for the desserts
 I decided to get the Beef Port Saiid for dinner, after looking at the menu which was pretty typical Mediterannean food. What I did not realize was that Port Saiid is actually a pretty sour dish, and as can be expected, I did not enjoy my meal much.
That being said, the beef was actually pretty tender, and I somehow managed to finish my food. No more Port Saiid for me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment