Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19th 2012: Dinner at Ming III, Westborough

Today after work, I decided to get some Chinese food at Ming III in Westborough. This place is right beside Khatta Mitha, an Indian restaurant owned by the same people which I went to last week. This place is actually pretty nice inside, although the decor is not really Chinese in any shape or form

I decided to get the Hakka Noodles, which is made with traditional noodles tossed in sizzling hot wok along with finely shredded fresh vegetables and chicken `and egg and the Crispy Lamb Beijing Style appetizer, which came with shredded lamb deep fried and tossed with carrots, bamboo shoots, and green peppers in a sweet `n spicy sauce.
Hakka Noodles
Crispy Lamb Beijing Style











To be honest, the food was just okay. I tried to save this place by looking at the dessert menu, but it was the same as at some of the restaurants I have been to before. I decided to have the Kid's Bear dessert, although my waitress gave me a weird look when I asked for it. I wonder why.

The dessert itself was a little cute looking, but it was just okay as well. Oh well. I definitely recommend Khatta Mitha, but not this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment