Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 17th 2012: Dinner at Rovezzi's Ristorante, Sturbridge



Today, I decided to use one of my Groupons which was going to expire, at Rovezzi's Ristorante in Sturbridge after work.

It was still light out when I left work, so I decided to check out a few places in Worcester before leaving for Sturbridge.
Apostolic Pentecostal Assembly
Crystal Pond, Crystal Street and Main Street
Belmont AME Zion Church
Hadwen Park Congregational Church

Heading to Sturbridge, I found that the restaurant is actually situated in a house on School Street.
The interior though, was pretty nice for a bar restaurant.

For $40, I ordered the Mushroom Bisque,

the Carpaccio appetizer which came with Paper thin raw tenderloin, capers, pomegranate pickled onions and parmigiano-reggiano,

and for my main dish, the Gamberi Con Linguini Fresca, with seared jumbo shrimp, tomatoes, garlic, white wine, basil and tarragon over homemade linguini.

Both the mushroom bisque and Carpaccio were excellent, especially the raw beef slices, although the pasta was a little bit plain and disappointing. I probably got the wrong dish though. I would say overall that this restaurant is actually pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment