Friday, January 16, 2015

January 16th 2015: Dinner at Gaga Seafood, Boston

Today after work, I went into the Chinatown area of Boston to have dinner at Gaga Seafood at 25 Tyler Street. I initially thought that the place was really small,  and my Friends were not here yet, but they were actually in another part of the restaurant.

For food we got several Dishes,  namely The Steamed Shrimp,

The Deep Fried Chicken,

The Beef Chow Foon (dried),

The Salt and Pepper Squid,

The Ginger and Scallion Twin Lobsters,

The Clams with Black Bean Sauce,

The Frog with Whole Garlic,

The Peapod Stems with Garlic,

And the Beef Filet with Black Pepper.
We also got free dessert, of which I ate 3 bowls because my friends did not want to eat them.


Besides the squid which was a little overcooked and hard, everything else was pretty good for this pretty new Restaurant.

After dinner, we headed to Chatime for drinks, with me getting the Black Tea Mousse, which pretty much places a thick layer of coconut milk atop the black tea. Pretty interesting, never had this kind of bubble tea before.




No comments:

Post a Comment