Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January 14th 2015: Dinner at Soc Trang Express, Worcester

Today after work, I decided to have some Vietnamese food from Soc Trang Express at 118 Cambridge Street in Worcester. This place has pretty unique stuff on the menu, including Bun Mam, which I have only seen in Brockton a long time ago.

This time, I decided to get the Banh Trang Tron (Rice Paper Salad, beef jerky, rice paper, mango, and various chili and spices)

and the De Xao Lan (Drunken Goat, rich goat broth, coconut milk, creamy peanut and turmeric served with egg noodles),

both dishes which I have never had before. They were absolutely delicious. I have to say this is the best Vietnamese food I have had to date, hands down. I have found my new favorite Vietnamese place in Worcester.

No comments:

Post a Comment