Friday, January 9, 2015

January 9th 2015: Dinner at Tavern from Tower Square, Plainville

Today after work,  I decided to have dinner at Tavern from Tower Square, a pretty nice bar restaurant located in Plainville.

I decided to go with the Baked Haddock and Scallop Oscar (fresh Haddock Filet and sea scallops baked in white wine lemon butter and topped with fresh asparagus, lobster meat, Swiss cheese and seasoned crumbs laced with Bernaise sauce, served with mashed potatoes and caesar salad).
The dish was a little on the bland side for me though. I would still recommend this place however, considering it was packed tonight.

After dinner, I headed to the Showcase Cinemas North Attleboro to watch "Selma", a movie about the civil rights protests in Selma, Alabama and Martin Luther King Jr., and "Taken 3", an action movie starring Liam Neeson.

I definitely liked Selma a lot better because it is a true story.

A full day of activities are to come tomorrow. Looking forward to it.






No comments:

Post a Comment