Friday, January 23, 2015

January 23rd 2015: Meals in Worcester and Revere

I decided to head out for lunch today, going to Blanchard's 101 Diner in Worcester, a typical diner where I got the Smoked Ribs and Eggs (2 eggs cooked to order with Blanchard's Smoke Shack's slow roasted spare ribs served with BBQ sauce on the side, Home fries and toast).

Nothing special, really.

After work, I decided to head into Revere to check out Taqueria Y Pupuseria La Familia at 341 Broadway in Revere. Like yesterday, this is another cafeteria style South American place, and I decided to just get a Pork and Cheese Pupusa and a Cheese Pupusa.


It was okay I guess, filling at least for just 4 bucks. After my meal,  I headed to the Showcase Cinemas De Lux Revere to watch "The Wedding Ringer", a comedy about a man who offers his services as a best man.

Pretty funny to say the least. After the movie,  I went to the Boston Logan Airport to pick up my friend from out of town who wanted to visit me for the weekend. After picking him up, I took him to see the night Boston skyline from the Piers Park, the Bunker Hill Monument and Fan Pier.

Looking forward to a fun weekend ahead,  although it's supposed to snow all day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment