Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January 6th 2015: Checking Out Museums in Tewksbury and Belmont

Today after work, I decided to go check out some museums which are open on Tuesday nights, starting with the Tewksbury Historical Society, located with the Tewksbury Public Library in Tewksbury.


In order to get into the room with the exhibits, I had to sign in at the reference desk and turn in my driver's licence.  Pictures I took here follow.



After leaving the library, I went to Thai Jasmine, a Thai restaurant at 313 Littleton Road in Chelmsford to get some food,

getting the Hot and Sour Noodles Soup (With bean sprouts, ground chicken, Broccoli, chopped scallions in Hot and Sour broth).

Pretty tasty food actually, especially on a cold night like this.

I realized I still had time, so I headed into Belmont next to see the Belmont Historical Society, located within the Belmont Public Library in Belmont.

Pictures I took in the room with the exhibits follow.
After leaving the library, I was still hungry, so I headed into Newton to get some food from the Farm Grille Rotisserie,  a Greek cafeteria style place with interesting decor and food.

With my deal, I decided to get the Beefteki for my meal

and two desserts,  namely a Chocolate Almond Baklava and a Galaktobouriko.

Delicious Mediterranean food, to say the least, but I had to pack the beef to go as the place was closing. A pretty productive night,  to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment