Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8th 2015: Checking Out the Upton Historical Society

Today after work,  I wanted to go check out the Upton Historical Society, located within the Upton Public Library in Upton.

Before that, I went to The Uncommon Place, a bar restaurant in Bellingham, Where I decided to go with the Beef Minestrone Soup

and the Lobster and Shrimp Mac and Cheese (Topped with buttery bread crumbs)

The soup was pretty, but the mac and Cheese was really flavorful and extremely cheesy. However, this meant the dish was very filling as well,  and I could not even finish half of it.  Pretty good for a dive bar.

The inside of the library wasn't anything to write about,  and as the members of the historical society were having a meeting, I just quietly walked around and took pictures of the exhibits on the second floor of the library,

then made my way out.

Looking forward to the weekend after work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment