Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 28th 2015: Dinner at Saffron Pizza and Grill, Framingham

Today after work, I had a meetup dinner to go to at Saffron Grill and Pizza, an Indian restaurant on Route 9 in Framingham.

Before that, I decided to grab some pizza takeout from Sam - Way and Pizza at 67 Pond Street in Ashland, getting a Meat Lovers Pizza,

A Hawaiian Pizza,

And a Pastrami Hot Sub.

The pizzas were so so, although the sandwich was pretty good.

When I arrived at the restaurant, the place was still totally empty,
Thankfully, my friends arrived soon after. For food, my friend got the Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza,
while I got the Rasam (South Indian Lentil Delicacy, spiced with mustard seed and tamarind) soup
and the Goat Mussallam (pieces of goat cooked in rich almond and brown onion sauce).
My friend said the pizza needed more curry sauce, although my soup and curry was delicious with a bit of spice to it, so good my other friend decided to take the leftover curry home to eat with her rice. Not a bad Indian food place to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment